Lines 5804 to 5840 are non-refundable tax credit amounts found on your dependant’s provincial or territorial 428 form. Enter the total of these lines here.
Note: You will need to complete your dependant’s return first to know the values you need to enter. If your dependant did not have any income for the year, then the amounts on these lines will be zero.
Click the link below to see the relevant tax form for your province or territory:
- AB428: Alberta Tax and Credits
- BC428: British Columbia Tax
- MB428: Manitoba Tax
- NB428: New Brunswick Tax and Credits
- NL428: Newfoundland and Labrador Tax and Credits
- NS428: Nova Scotia Tax and Credits
- NT428: Northwest Territories Tax
- NU428: Nunavut Tax
- ON428: Ontario Tax
- PE428: Prince Edward Island Tax and Credits
- SK428: Saskatchewan Tax
- YT428: Yukon Tax
Where can I learn more?
- Provincial and territorial tax and credits for individuals (CRA website)
- Line 318 – Disability amount transferred from a dependant (CRA website)