- Where can I buy a copy of the program?
- What is the mail-in rebate and how do I claim it?
- How much money do I get back?
- How and when will I receive my refund?
- How long do I have to send you my mail-in rebate to get a full refund?
You can buy the 2015 H&R Block Tax Software (Mac edition, Windows CD and Download) package from Loblaws Supermarkets and on Amazon.ca. This 2015 H&R Block Tax Software package is offered as a value bundle that includes 20 returns as well as, Audit Protection and Tax Pro Tips for 4 returns ($59.96 value) for one low price. In addition, each software package includes a mail-in rebate offer that can get you a full refund of your purchase price!
If you switched to the 2015 H&R Block Tax Software from another tax software provider (for example, UFile or TurboTax), you can get your purchase price plus taxes back!
To claim this rebate, send us the completed mail-in rebate form found in your 2015 H&R Block Tax Software box along with your:
- Name, mailing address, email address, and software activation code;
- 2015 H&R Block Tax Software proof of purchase (receipt); and
- Proof of purchase (receipt or tax software CD) of your 2014 tax software.
Send the completed mail-in rebate form to:
Switch to H&R Block
2475 Skymark Ave., Unit 4
Mississauga, ON L4W 4Y6
You will receive the full purchase price plus taxes you paid for your 2015 H&R Block Tax Software.
You will receive a cheque for the refund amount within 8 to 12 weeks of the post mark date.
To qualify for the refund, send us your completed mail-in rebate form along with the supporting proof of purchase and other details (see above for a full list) by June 2nd, 2016. The mail-in rebate envelope must be post marked by June 2nd, 2016.