Was this dependant infirm?

Your answer to this question will help us determine whether you’re eligible to receive certain non-refundable tax credits.

You should answer YES to this question if your dependant:

*Note: The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) might ask for a signed statement from your doctor stating the nature of the impairment, when it began, what the duration of the impairment is expected to be, and confirming that the person is, and will continue to be, dependent on others because of the impairment.

Need more help? You can message your Tax Expert at any time from the Messages section of your dashboard. VA_V1_Dashbrd_Messages_EN.jpg