What are the T183 and TP-1000.TE forms and why do I need them?

Signing a T183 form and a TP-1000.TE.V form (for residents living in Québec) gives your Tax Expert permission to file your completed tax return on your behalf.

What's the difference between these forms and the T1013 and MR-69 forms?

Here's a handy chart to explain what the different forms are for.



Need more help? You can message your Tax Expert at any time from the Messages section of your dashboard. VA_V1_Dashbrd_Messages_EN.jpg